Cape Breton University is a place where students receive a quality world-class education on Canada’s most challenging island. At Cape Breton University, students’ visions are formed and interests are honed.
With an ambitious natural environment, a dynamic culture, and welcoming local communities surrounding CBU, Cape Breton University is home to more than 5,000 students from over 50 countries around the world.
CBU students can become a member of a varied campus community and can benefit from opportunities, unique experiences, and a secure supportive teaching environment. To enrich the living and learning experience, CBU offers unparalleled support to students to ensure they are prepared to succeed.
There are programs in a variety of subject areas and they regularly perform significantly higher than the national averages in terms of faculty-student interaction and service-learning. The fields for study comprise hospitality and tourism, engineering, supply chain management, business, liberal arts, public administration, science, health, and professional programs.
- Host University: Cape Breton University;
- Host Country: Canada;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Study Level: Undergraduate Level;
- Scholarship Worth: 30,000$;
- Subjects available: All Subjects;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Application Deadline: The Scholarship is open.
The Entrance Scholarships are now open for Undergraduate and International Students in all subjects available at Cape Breton University, Canada.
The university is committed to the excellence of both education and learning. Every successful applicant will be awarded a bursary of up to $30,000 to help finance the expenses of studying in Canada.
- No failures in 11th or 12th-grade courses;
- GPA is determined based on all 11th grade AC & AD courses and all 12th grade AC & AD courses that have been successfully completed beyond the first semester;
- GPA for international students coming directly from High School will be decided by Cape Breton University;
- ESL conditional biddings need to be in attendance at a CBU English language partner school in order for the scholarship to be honored.
To be eligible for the scholarship, candidates are required to be admitted into the university’s undergraduate program.
Supporting Documents: Applicants should submit transcripts from all schools they have attended and a copy of their passport.
Admission Conditions: Candidates should satisfy the university’s admission qualifications.
- TOEFL results are 550 ( on paper ), 213 ( on computer ) or 80 ( on internet ) : www.ets.org ;
- IELTS Academic (and IELTS Indicator) score of 6.5, with no band below 6.0: www.ielts.org
- CAEL score of 60 (including CAEL Online): www.cael.ca ;
- MELAB score of 85: www.melab.ca
- Pearson PTE (Academic) score of 59: www.pearsonpte.com ;
- CanTEST score of 4.5 (reading and listening), 4.0 (writing);
- Duolingo English test score of 115 for undergraduate programs, degrees, and certificates.