Trine proposes associated degrees, bachelors, masters and Ph.D. degrees in 36 fields. The university has started a master’s degree in medical assistant training in the autumn of 2018 and anticipates a large development of its programs in health sciences.
Over 2,000 students are housed on the primary campus, which welcomes about 100 diverse groups ranging from professional or specialty clubs, as well as a variety of interest and recreation sports and religious groups.
The institution responded to its local community, starting as a school for teachers and professional staff with night and weekend classes, then as a multidisciplinary facility providing increased daytime classes, an academic athletics program, and more stable student life.
The university achieved original accreditation as a registered college on June 1, 1963. The institution has been an accredited college ever since and has since successfully continued as a Level 5 registered institution through the next assessment visit in 2026. In addition, the Ketner School of Business was confirmed by the Council on Accreditation of Business Schools and Programs on February 26, 2019.
- Host University: Trine University;
- Host Country: USA;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Study Level: Undergraduate Level;
- Scholarship Worth: 8,000$ – 16,000$ annually;
- Available Subjects: All Subjects;
- Eligible Countries: International Student;
- Application Deadline: May 07, 2021.
The USA Academic Tuition International Awards is available for International Undergraduate Students to have the opportunity to pursue their studies in all subjects at Trine University, USA.
Aware of the value of education, Trine University offers international prices for tuition fees. The program assists exceptional international students wishing to begin undergraduate courses for the academic year 2021/2022.
At Trine University, students are going to study with expert professors and use their expertise to help them solve practical and real-life issues. The programs and activities available at Trine offer international students many occasions to connect with each other and to exchange their cultures and traditions.
The Trine University is going to offer bursaries in the form described below:
- President’s Award: For a GPA of 3.9 and an SAT or ACT grade: ACT 27 or SAT 1320; the scholarship is $16,000 annually;
- Excellence Award: For a GPA of 75 and a combined SAT or ACT grade: ACT 24 or SAT 1200; the prize is $14,000 annually;
- Dean’s Award: For a combined GPA of 5 and an SAT OR ACT score: ACT 23, SAT 1120; the amount of the award is $13,000 annually;
- Program: For a combined GPA of 2 and SAT or ACT score: ACT 21, SAT 1070; the prize is $11,000 annually;
- Discovery Grant: For a combined GPA of 85 and SAT or ACT score: ACT 20, SAT 1040; the prize is $8,000 annually.
- In order to be selected, candidates are required to obtain a valid high school diploma and a good academic performance record.
- In order to be accepted for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing an undergraduate degree at the university. After confirmation, candidates will be reviewed and accepted for consideration for this scholarship.
Students are required to provide all documents necessary for the university:
- Official transcripts ;
- The Department of Homeland Security expects all international students to show proof of their financial capacity to afford the tuition fees;
- Passport copy.
Candidates are required to achieve a passing grade of 1 to 2 on the English language placement test:
- IBT TOEFL: 71: the code is 1811;
- ETP: 50;
- IELTS 6.0 in general;
- Duolingo: 95;
- NETW: B2;
- GETPAW: B2;
- English exam exemption qualification;
- Recommended: SAT: the code is 1811 or ACT: the code is 1250.